Poems for someone who is leaving Electing the right poem depends on the specific context and the relationship you have with the person leaving. These poems should provide a starting point, but feel free to explore more options or even write a personalized poem to convey your feelings. When it comes to poems for someone who is leaving, there are various options that convey different emotions and sentiments. Here are a few suggestions: "Farewell" by Anne Brontë Farewell to thee! but not farewell To all my fondest thoughts of thee: Within my heart they still shall dwell; And they shall cheer and comfort me. "Parting Words" by Rainer Maria Rilke How could I grasp the truth of you, when I was just a part of you? And yet I feel you, one last time, with a tenderness, as mine. "Leaving" by W.S. Merwin Suddenly I realize That if I stepped out of my body I would break Into blossom. "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, A...
Comments